Vanity Search 2.0

So our assignment this week is to do another vanity search and see if our involvement in this class as changed our digital foot print.  To be honest it has not changed one bit.  The same exact links come up that came up before. The only thing that is a little different is that my youtube channel now has more videos so that is a little more prevalent than it was before but other than that it is the same.  I don't know what to think about this.  I had an okay digital footprint before but I did expect it to change some what as I went through this class.  I guess that it didn't change mostly because I don't create my own content I just read others.  I think if I were a more active producer and not just a consumer that I would have created more of a footprint and it would show up more in the vanity search but as of now I still don't have much of a footprint and it has not changed much in the last 7 weeks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is social bookmarking?

Motor with sonar

Arduino Analog input for a digital output